Thursday, June 4, 2009

Life at home with 2 boys...

I've wanted to start a blog like this for awhile. I want to record the going ons around the house. I want to remember the funny things that are said and done and even some of the not so funny things. I will continue to do the picture of the day...but this will just be a little different. I want to write it to the boys in some instances...I want to remember!

I feel so blessed to have my two boys at home with me. We have been through not 1, but 2 incredible journeys with our boys. They both came into this world in a unique and special way. They have touched peoples' lives all over the country by their stories. Now that we know this is pretty much our complete family, I feel the need to do this. I hope I can keep it up. So bear with me as I might just ramble sometimes - because Lord knows that at the end of some days (today) that is all I can muster.

No comments: