Braden,
Last night you went on your first official sleepover. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing. Jill asked at the last minute if you'd like to go for ice cream with them and have a sleepover. You were so excited. We grabbed Elmo and Mizzou pillow and a change of clothes and you were out the door with barely a kiss goodnight.
I've been told that you and Gavin had a great time...but stayed up way too late - - 11:15 to be exact.
Today we have paid for it. You have been a mess of tears and whining. I guess this is what my mom felt like when my friends and I would try to stay up the entire night (and we succeeded a few times) I'd like to think that I was a little older and rational - but I highly doubt it :) I tried to make you nap today and you were having none of it...those days are gone.
I love you to the moon and back kid - but that whining - man oh man - let's just say that Mommy is happy that your room is dark and the house is quiet. Sleep Tight.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment